Let us talk about beauty from a different angle!
We have our own criteria for judging the beauty of a woman. We look the beauty of a lady from a certain angle and then pass the remarks whether she is beautiful or not. It’s not fair. Let me tell every woman that she is unique and beautiful.
The business of beauty is thriving everywhere. Women are spending much of their time and money on buying beauty products. Even in the third world countries, women living below the poverty line, buy cheap and substandard beauty products, which give more harm to their skin than good.
It’s the fundamental right of every woman to look beautiful. Every woman wants to listen the sweet words “you are beautiful”. But the beauty of a woman is far from her looks or figure. Physical beauty is only one aspect while a beautiful charming personality is a complete blend of many fine characteristics such as good manners, etiquette, behavior, smile, intelligence, sense of humor, social and family values etc., all make a woman look beautiful and attractive.
Didn’t you know that there is a marked difference between a carefully hand woven expensive Persian carpet and a cheap machine made carpet. Both of these cannot be equated. A beautiful woman is like an elegant hand-knotted Persian carpet. Each and every silky, colorful thread of her character, nicely woven into her personality, gives a woman an everlasting beauty and attraction.
Looks are very important indeed but the characteristics of a person are much more important. Besides taking care of your physical beauty, why not think of improving your inner beauty. The beauty which everyone admires is becoming a rare commodity these days. While on your way to a beauty parlor keep on thinking ways of improving your inner beauty.
Take care of yourself and take care of your inner beauty. No doubt you are a beautiful person.
Return to the Article
Hifzur Reman is the author of popular articles on self improvement. He is also the editor of his website: http://www.selfimprovement.ch which is a great source of self-improvement related information on various aspects of life. A visit to his site will open the doors of happiness for you!
Hifzur Rehman © 2004 – All Rights Reserved
Related Flicker Images:
- Promote yourself on radio for free Unless you have become extremely popular in your personal or business name, you likely need all of the marketing and promotion you can get. Now, you may say, of course, I'm aware of this, but who has the money? This a good and fair question. It may surprise you, though, when I say, you don't need money for some of the most valuable marketing available -- radio advertising.If you aren't the kind of person who listens to talk radio, the next time you're taking a drive, tune in to […]
- Older Women, Younger Men, and our Fascination with Them There’s a reason Sex and the City is so popular. Women everywhere are learning to celebrate being single and to stop judging themselves on the nature of their marital status. This new trend is fairly recent, but being single has finally become a distinction to be proud of. That’s not to say that women in committed relationships are missing out on this experience (we’ve all been single at some point), but whether you’re currently part of a couple or not, being single is no longer […]
- Arguments – The Losing Side of a Relationship Arguments - The losing side of a relationship -In the 34 years that I have been doing psychic counseling, it is only in the past 10 years that I have been involved with couples counseling. One thing I have noticed with many couples, whether those couples are a man and a woman, two women, or two men, is that there is often a lack of real and meaningful communication. This lack of communication causes small conflicts to become heated arguments where issues are not resolved because both […]
- Holding Back the Years Maintaining a youthful appearance is a goal for many of us - both men and women alike - as the years pass by we look at ways of preventing the onset of inevitable signs of aging. Thanks to an established range of treatments offered by LINE BREAKER, specialist in the provision of non-surgical procedures you can prevent the visible signs of aging.Founded by respected consultant surgeon, Mr Adrian Richards and Melanie Smith a specialist aesthetic nurse, the company is committed to […]
- Look Better, Feel Better >Yikes! It’s that me, I though after seeing my reflection. What happened? I feel like a different person and I am right. I went from being a single, ambitious young woman to a loving wife, mother and entrepreneur. All this new roles that I have acquire through life, leave me with more responsibilities and less time on my hands.So, does this mean I have to sacrifice my physical appearance? I don't think so! Who says that moms can’t be trendy or simply look more put together.Just to […]
- Web-Site Savvy For Pet-Care Business Owners Pet-care business owners don’t have an inordinate amount of time or money to dedicate to hosting, building or maintaining a website. But you should note that the internet plays a part in the daily routine of 88% of Americans, and of those, 92% indicate that it’s a good place for information.As a pet-care business owner, you know that the majority of the decision-makers regarding a pet’s care are women, and a March 2004 Nielson/NetRanking & Washintonpost.com survey found that “60% of […]
- Rainbow E Series Vacuum Cleaners Are One of The Hardest Vacuums To Find Parts For Are you one of the millions who has problems finding parts for the Rainbow E series vacuum cleaner?Judging from feedback from it's customers, Exiee Enterprises determined that a major problem with owners of the unique water based Rainbow E series vacuum cleaner is that it is not always easy to find parts and supplies in their area.Over the years Rainbow owners discovered that their local distributor may have gone out of business and then they don't know who to contact to get supplies […]