Fellow Publicity Insiders, what does this phrase mean?
“We envision a center of excellence where our accelerated changeagents can maximize their core competencies.”
Huh? – or – “The company is a global leader in pressure-sensitivetechnology and innovative self-adhesive solutions for consumerproducts and label materials.”
Clue: they make stickers.
Pity the poor reporters who have to dig through this pile ofdrivel to find a news story. Free help is here. Bullfighter, anaptly-named software program from Deloitte Consulting, works likea spelling checker program to spot questionable words and phrasesin Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents. Bullfighter can bedownloaded at:
For a humorous & irreverent look at buzzword bashing thatincludes real-life, buzz-laden press releases and pitch letters,go to:
Have a seamless, win-win day!
Related Flicker Images:
- Press Releases for Every Occasion To many marketers, the press release is something of a "one sizefits all" proposition. You want to get media coverage, you knockout a press release, send it to some journalists and sit back andwait.
Of course, smart Publicity Insiders already know that’s aprescription for failure. You know that your press release hasto have a "hook", be well-written and sent to appropriatejournalists in an active, not passive, manner. But there’sanother part of the puzzle that even savvy […]
- Free or Not Free – That is the Question You may be in business for yourself or as a small company, but no matter what, especially if you just started this business, you need publicity! It’s great that your spouse or best friend believes in you. You may even have total strangers tell you what a great idea you have. Some may tell you they wish they had thought of it themselves or had the guts to try it. You know you can do your job well, you know you could make money at this. But as hard as you work, you have little income […]
- Global Market in the Cyber world—Go and Get It ! With the Internet opening up the doorway to the global market, everybody is up and running to reap the maximum benefit of this widely used medium. Not only has Internet gained importance as an important medium of communication but also has given a platform to thousands of people to nurture their entrepreneurship and realize their dreams of self-employment.The designer community is the group that are harvesting the maximum benefit in this global market. To keep with the pace, every […]
- Who Else Wants To Maximize Their Google Adwords Success? Who Else Wants To Maximize Their Google Adwords Success?
Discover Three Simple But Incredibly Powerful Strategies That You Can Implement Right Now About The One Thing You Must Do To Ensure An Awesome Adwords ROI!
By Mark Meyers
If you are not familiar with Using Google Adwords, please check out my getting started article here:http://www.Internet-Income-Advisor.com/Google-Adwords.html
Basically, with Google Adwords you can put your ad in front of people as they are searching for […]
- A Winning Choice for Leadership! "The only way to enjoy anything in this life, is to earn it first."
-Ginger RodgersOne bad apple can spoil the bunch! As a leader, we cannot allow "bad apples" to interrupt our efforts toward achieving our goals.Leaders can quickly lose credibility with their team when we fail to immediately address issues that get in the way of the teams’ mission.So how do we best address an issue with an employee that we perceive to be a "bad apple"?First, we self-assess our own actions. The three […]
- How CEO's Can Use Axiology To Improve The Bottom Line Part I In today's fast-paced business world, CEO's are trying to keep up with change and adapt to the global marketplace, constantly searching the horizon for an edge over the competition.One thing they overlook is very close to home. In fact it is just down the hall from them.It's their very own employees.By learning how to unlock the hidden potential of your employees and executives you can create multiple leverage points for your business that your competition cannot duplicate because […]
- Leadership – Push vs. Pull? At your next staff meeting consider leading your team through the following discussion.This lesson is focused on getting people to think in terms of effective leadership. When helping a co-worker, or a customer, employees must understand their role as a leader. The exercise goes like this:Introduction of the Exercise: (feel free to create your own similar story to support the exercise)Like many who come from a small town, I was amazed at the number of transients who made the campus […]