Have you ever heard that only a small part (5%) of ‘all’ Home-Based Business entrepreneurs achieve success?
Do an online research on your favorite Search Engine
and you will understand what I mean.
In this article I’m going to show you the KEY to Home-Based
Business entrepreneurs success; you’ll find out what makes an
entrepreneur succesful in the home-based business field.
Below are 5 TIPS for Home-Based Business Entrepreneurs:
1. It’s their mindset that brings success
Serious entrepreneurs have ‘programmed’ their mind to succeed no matter what. They don’t lack focus on their home-based
business and let nobody stop their plans in achieving what
They know what they want and they have the DESIRE to succeed. If you don’t know exactly what you want when it comes your
home-based business, think about it again and re-consider your
plans, what you want to achieve, a get-rick-quick or a
profitable, long term business.
2. It’s their start-up plan that brings success
Smart entrepreneurs know that it takes time to set-up and grow a profitable home-based business. They plan to succeed. They
have a start-up plan that might fail but they never give up and
start again with a better plan.
Serious entrepreneurs know that it takes discipline and
time to build a strong and solid home-based business, which delivers ongoing income through many years to come.
3. It’s their initial RESEARCH that brings success
Smart and serious entrepreneurs know the importance
of market research. They know that in order, for a home-based business to succeed, they have to research their target market (their potential customers) and study their competitors.
Research your target market and study your competitors
in order to have a long-term, profitable home-based business.
Know what your customers want and give it to them.
Keep an eye on your competitors, study their offer(s)
and make sure you come up with a better deal than
4. It’s their marketing strategy that brings success
Study each successful entrepreneur in your marketing
field and you’ll notice how they market online / offline.
Each of them have their own ‘unique’ marketing strategy
but they use the same basic principles.
Don’t re-invent the wheel. Use the main marketing concepts
that are proven to work but try to improve and adjust them
to your own situation. Make them work for your home-based business. Make your offer better and unique than your competitiors if you want to WIN in this business, or simply quit (I know that’s no what you really want!)
5. It’s their investment that brings success
Smart entrepreneurs know that the KEY is to work SMART, not hard. If you don’t have the required skills to develop a NEW marketing tactic for your home-based business why not hire a consultant who knows his stuff?
If you have ‘enough’ money why not invest in someone who can help you grow your home-based business and give me something to work at too?
What is more valuable to you, your time or your money?
A serious entrepreneur is ready to invest (both time and money). He knows that he will build a long-term successful business for him and the one he loves (friends, family, children, etc.)
The final (or first?) STEP you need to take in order to succeed
is to act (take ACTION!). Yes, put into practice what I have
told you above (the 5 TIPS for Home-Based Business
Entrepreneurs) and you’ll succeed, no matter what. Trust me!
STOP! Perry Gage publishes a NEW, Special *free* Ezine.
It comes loaded with an eclectic Collection of Tips and
Suggestions on Health, Finance, Goodies for you to Have
Fun & Profit. Sign-Up Now at : http://www.Over50Resources.com
Related Flicker Images:
- Finding The Right Work From Home Internet Business Opportunity Finding The Right Work From Home Internet Business Opportunity
By Tom Worsley
As the Internet grows and the amount of people using it so does the endless amount of online home business opportunities.
So how does one find the best work from home business opportunities on the Internet today? You could do a search for business opportunities or work from home business opportunities using your favorite search engine such as Google but chances are you will be more confused than when […]
- The Silver Bullet For Success: Revealed Looking for the magic formula or the whiz-bang approach that will unlock your
business success? Are you willing to pay hundreds for it? How about thousands? Guess what, you are not alone.
Just as people, for ages, have searched for the fountain of youth, entrepreneurs and
small business owners around the world are looking for the silver bullet for success: that one sure-fire way to achieve the success that they want without doing a thing.
This demand for this magic "success" pill […]
- The 7 Principles of Business Integrity If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t
have integrity, nothing else matters. -- Alan K. SimpsonIf I were to ask you what attribute is the most influential
in regard to the success of a business, would you know
immediately which one is the most important? Based on my
many years as a business owner and entrepreneur, I have
discovered that at the very top of the list is the
distinguishing quality of integrity. Without integrity at
the helm of a company, a business is […]
- How to Get the Best Deal on Your SEO Project If you own or manage a business Website, chances are you are at least somewhat familiar with the concept of search engine optimization (SEO). You may have read any number of books and articles on the subject and possibly given it a try yourself. Or perhaps, after exhaustive research, you decided that your time is better spent in your area of expertise. If that’s the case, I have some good news for you. There is such a thing as affordable search engine optimization. In fact, when you […]
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Reject Article Submissions Each week I receive dozens of article submissions to my websites from aspiring authors, website owners, and entrepreneurs. Unfortunately, I can only use a small fraction of the articles I receive because the writers are making one of the crucial mistakes listed below.KEY POINT: When you submit articles to a newsletter/ezine publisher or a website owner, you have to remember that we aren't going to publish YOUR article for OUR customers and visitors unless it is a high quality article […]
- Personalized Search Versus Personal Choice Personalized search is a hot topic especially since Yahoo! and Microsoft have announced they are aggressively developing this service. Most likely, people will be leery of personalized search if they think that this is just be another way for companies to market to them. Search engine research has shown that there are typically two types of searchers: information seekers and buyers.
If personalized search is to work for the information seekers, then instead of […]
- Have You Ever Thought of Joining or Forming a Consortium? Are you an entrepreneur but don't like selling alone? A consortium is a combination of different industry-types of entrepreneurs working together to attract business as a group. Even though each member maintains their individuality and operates as the same as self-employed.
They band to create a more valuable package to fulfill bigger needs for clients and for increased visibility and credibility.
The positive side to being part of a consortium is that you can work on larger […]